[PythonCE] Version 2.3 For HPC 2000

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Dec 1 02:41:11 EST 2003

AFAIK -  the HPC2000 is available both with a MIPS processor and an ARM
processor.
One with an ARM processor will probably run the standard ARM
distribution fine (?) - have you tried it ?
Alternatively, someone on this list recently said they would look at
porting 2.3 to run on a MIPS machine... but I doubt it's ready yet...
check the archives.

Fuzzyman

Stephen Brown wrote:

> Has anyone compiled version 2.3 for the HPC 2000?  IF so, would you
> mind either posting it somewhere or emailing it to me?
>
> Regards,

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
The Atlantibot coding message group.
---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk