[PythonCE] RE: Creating Pocket PC C (eMbedded VC++)

Christopher 'LanThief' Kreager LanThief at 3DActionPlanet.com
Mon Aug 25 09:17:59 EDT 2003

How is the port of 2.3 coming for Pocket PC?
Could we get a copy of the current source to work with?
We are doing game development with C and Py and would need the .h files for
c.  We currently have created ScrewedGL a clean port of OpenGL to Python on
x86 windows to over come some problems in the current Py OpenGL.  So we are
looking at the Pocket PC to see if anything can be done there next.

Christopher 'LanThief' Kreager
A Few Screws Loose, LC

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Clements [mailto:bkc at murkworks.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 2:55 PM
To: LanThief at 3DActionPlanet.com
Subject: Re: Creating Pocket PC C (eMbedded VC++)

Greetings,

I recently provided a source tree dump of a nearly complete Python 2.3 to
another user
on the python ce list.

That person has made a lot of progress finishing up the 2.3 port.

My first suggestion is to post your inquiry to the pythonce list to see how
they're doing
with the port. If you don't get a reply in a reasonable time, then you could
take a whack
at my source tree dump, though I strongly suggest working with this other
person.

Ask on the pythonce list for David Kashtan

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements