[PythonCE] Installing Python 2.2R2 on IPAQ 3950/Pocket PC 2002

degs lists@giantblob.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:14:02 +0100

Hi,

To be honest I've no idea what the differences between PPC2002 and
previous versions - some older stuff I've downloaded seems to build OK
other stuff not - I've only been playing about with it for a couple of
days.

I'll have a go tommorow. Is there an anon CVS server I can get the
current source from or what?

-- degs

http://www.murkworks.com/Research/Python/PythonCE/PythonCEWiki/StartingP
ython

If you find the cause of problem, please tell us.

=====
Telion
- telionce@yahoo.com - http://pages.ccapcable.com/lac/PythonCE.html