[PythonCE] Installing Pocket PC Python on storage card.

Jim Burton jim@burtcom.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 08:07:55 -0600

It is possible -- but when installed on a storage card, you can't seem
to launch a python program by clicking on a code file. I've set up the
registry to associate the file type with Python, but when a source file
is clicked Python complains that it can't find the needed files on
"Storage"

It looks to me like python is not interpreting the space in "Storage
Card" correctly.