[PythonCE] Re: Python and Win CE 3.0 (ARM)

Martin Strubel strubel@photonfocus.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 10:02:20 +0200

> aygshell is being pulled in by the PPC specific command bar functionality.
You should
> probably comment that out of win32gui and rebuild without the aygshell.lib
in the linker
> list.
>
> Probably easiest to remove the .lib, link, see what unresolved externs you
have and
> comment them out of win32gui

If I remember right, it was some other file having many references to all
these SH calls.
But in the meantime I got Telion's modifications. Will hopefully get to try
this after work.

I found quite many programs being binary compatible to the HPC2000 (i.e. my
jornada 710)
but depending on the aygshell.dll so that I am thinking of hacking some
emulation. Finally found
the headers in one of these SDKs from M$, so it shouldn't be too hard.
If someone has already done that, please let me know!

Thanks & Greetings from cold, but sunny Switzerland,

- Strubi