[PythonCE] MIPS ?

phillipp@pulsedata.com phillipp@pulsedata.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:23:48 +1200

--=_alternative 007B08ACCC256C06_=

>Lauren, look here
>
>http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/ce/old.html
>
>and here:
>
>http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pythonce/2002-April.txt

That second link refers to Python 2.2 sources from Brad Clements, however
all I can find on his website are ARM binaries.  Brad - do you have some
sources or patches available somewhere?

Background: We're using CE 2.11 on MIPS.  I've had a go at compiling the
sources from CVS, but it doesn't look like any of the CE patches have been
applied there.  I've started putting in ifdefs to make it compile, but if
there's a complete set of code out there that works, that would make life
much easier!

Thanks,

--

Phillip Pearson