[PythonCE] gadafly on WindowsCE

Jeff Bauer jbauer@rubic.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 08:06:51 -0600

Kazuo,

I recall getting it to work a couple years ago.  Also, I
think Aaron Watters (author of Gadfly) had a working version
on his CE device. It was very slow.  I was mainly testing
it as a client, connected a Gadfly server over the network,
which would be interesting if usable wireless connections
ever become available (e.g. 802.11b, bluetooth, etc.).

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon Research