[PythonCE] Re: Python Won't Execute on iPAQ

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:54:00 -0400

Please send your questions to the pythonce list, not directly to me. This way question
and answer will be in the archive..

Sorry to ask but have you used Python before? The >>> is the interpreter interactive
prompt. You could use exec at this point to run your script.. Or pass the path on the
command line in quotes.

If you're just learning Python, please experiment on your desktop machine first. It will
be much easier.