[PythonCAD] Help with install please

Llewellyn Lee 0834786881 at mtnloaded.co.za
Tue Nov 2 08:46:44 CET 2010

Hello Team,
			I long ago down loaded an early ersion of Python cad.
It did not work so I left it and watched the teams progress with it.
	I am now ready to try re install.
I would have much prefered to have used Yast to install it.
Today I down loaded  PythonCAD-DS1.tar.gz and unpacked it into a folder on my
desktop called CAD. This is a temporary place and I will move it to where you
recomend.
	Please see below details of my system and advise me best way to install
Python cad keeping in mind that I am fairly stupid. I am very ignorant when
it comes to comand line  work.
I did print the README file and checked with yast to find that I have
Python-GTK version 2.12.1-18.1.

My system processor is an intel celeron430 at 1.8 Ghz
I have 1GB of ram free memory
I have 198GB of free space on hard drive.
My computer is a standalone desktop (no network)
I am running opensuse 11.00 (I586)
My graphic desktop is KDE 3.5.10 release 55
I elected not to install later versions of the KDE desktop eg KDE4 because
other people who use it have trouble.
I am very much a gui user and would like to end up with a pythoncad icon on my
desktop.
Regards
Llewellyn Lee
my email adress has two styles