[PythonCAD] Call for test cases DWG files

Gertwin Groen gertwin.groen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:44:32 CET 2010

Hello Mike,

I have access to various versions of AutoCAD (and Map or C3D).
What do you want?
- Various files with an entity of each type for dwg 2006-2010 and dxf
R12 + 2006-2010?
- dwg and dxf files containing xdata and data from the Map and C3D verticals?
- Large files (>10 mb dwg) for performance testing?

I think we don't need to translate data from the AutoCAD verticals
(Map, C3D, ADT etc.) to PythonCAD.
But but we must be able to import these files without errors (and skip
none standard AutoCAD data).

Let me know what you want first, I can produce these at work.

Regards,
Gertwin