[PythonCAD] Opening the r37 tarball

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:01:54 CET 2009

Hello,
I have finally managed to open the tar.gz file (in windows with 7zip),
and I have packaged the contents in a zip file, that I have uploaded
to the wiki:

http://morgul.no-ip.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=download

I will remove this file from the wiki as soon as Matteo can release
the correct file in sourceforge.net.

By the way, I have upgraded the wiki to the latest stable version of dokuwiki.

Regards,
Jose Antonio