[PythonCAD] Collada format in Python

Matteo Boscolo matteo.boscolo at boscolini.eu
Mon Dec 21 07:54:41 CET 2009

Hi All,

Collada File format seems interesting even if in the future when we well
work side by side with a 3d program ... (if we well find one )

Do not forget that our file is an xml file (clear text ) so anyone can
read it ..

so we can add this as a Traker wish ... but i hope we focus our
attention on the actual open traker ;-)

Regards,
Matteo