[PythonCAD] R: Private Development related discussions

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Sat Dec 12 15:56:57 CET 2009

 What you wrote is right and I agree with you ... we need to write more public E-Mail ...

The reason why I wrote personal E-Mails is that I Usually replay directly to the people who address their messages to my private E-Mail.

Regards,

Matteo

----Messaggio originale---- Da: ynd at lntenc.com Data: 12/12/2009 12.32 A: "pythoncad at python.org"<pythoncad at python.org> Ogg: [PythonCAD] Private Development related discussions
Dear Matteo;

You are good help to developers of
pythoncad and I appreciate your
efforts.

However there are lot of emails which are being
exchanged which are private and are not
documented on the mailing list.

Also on sourceforge we have 2 mailing list active
and forums also active. We need to have only one
mailing list for developer and only one for user.

This will help all the developer to keep track
of what is happening.

RegardsYagnesh DesaiSave a tree : Think before printing this email.
 Disclaimer :This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee, then this message is not intended for you and be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use , dissemination , forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. In such case please notify the sender and delete this email and any attachments with it from your system immediately.Receipt of this email by you shall not give rise to any liability on the part of Larsen &amp; Toubro Limited