[PythonCAD] And of R37 start R38

euro_ii at libero.it euro_ii at libero.it
Fri Dec 4 17:33:18 CET 2009

Hi All,
The PythonCad Developer Team, are in the middle of a very deep
PythonCad restructure.

We are going to strongly use Cairo for all the viewport
operation to improve performance in zooming and redrawing the working area.

For this reason going on and implements new feature in the R37 It's for as like
make two times the some job.

For this i would like to close the R37 like it is
without the feature that i had indicate in the past mails.

So this is the main
feature that we are going to move in R38

* Easy Way to modify line arc
dimension.... with double click
* Titleblock with iso Format
* Hatch
* Dynamic
Trim
* Modify interface to improve working color and text height

.. of
course R37 will be supported for bug fixing .

Let me know if there is some
problems with this decision.

Thanks
Matteo