[PythonCAD] Copy of website sought

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Mar 10 03:12:44 CET 2008

Art Haas writes:
 > I made the DNS changes at NetworkSolutions last weekend, but apparently
 > messed things up somehow as the PythonCAD website is still offline. I've
 > been swamped at work and haven't had time to try and figure out what
 > needs to be done to get the website back online.

Should be fixed now, or within the hour anyway.  I'd taken
pythoncad.org out of the lineup because I didn't want it erroring
before you'd moved the DNS.  Sorry, I've been sick all this past week
and the good old brain is a little toasted.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software