[PythonCAD] Copy of website sought

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:59:23 CET 2008

Hi Art and others

It seems that the PythonCAD website is still off-line and I am hoping
someone may have a local copy they are willing to share. All I have
been able to find so far is Google's cached pages of the website. I am
also hoping someone can share or point me to some sample drawings
demonstrating PythonCAD's functionality.

I have a copy of R35 from the Ubuntu repository and hope to also
obtain the latest version of the code. I noticed a reference to a git
repository, but haven't tried that yet.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Craig.

Ps. I am interested in PythonCAD because I have a GIS app that builds
a nice model, but I need something to build a titleblock in paper
space to achieve a nice paper plot.