[PythonCAD] Website needs to move - host machine going offline

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Feb 18 12:48:55 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:32:55AM +0100, Jos? Antonio Mart?n Prieto wrote:
> Hi.
> Has something been decided about the hosting of the website?

Yes. I've moved the pages to Russ Nelson's site, but the DNS stuff still
needs to be adjusted to point to the new location. I will hopefully take
care of the DNS adjustments this week. The old site is still accessible,
I believe.

I'd like to thank everyone for their offers to host the site as it is
nice to see that there is still interest in PythonCAD.

Art Haas