[PythonCAD] List of desired features on Wiki... and what about them?

Simon Arthur info at bigbluesaw.com
Mon May 28 03:27:01 CEST 2007

PythonCAD just needs to be able to export to DXF version 12 in order to
work with Big Blue Saw.

Right now, PythonCAD is not easy enough to use to be useful for our
customers. This isn't going to change any time in the near future, as,
like so many other programs, it works like AutoCAD, rather than
implementing modern UI concepts.

There's already an open source AutoCAD workalike out there that's much
more advanced than PythonCAD: QCad. I use it all the time.

Simon Arthur
Big Blue Saw