[PythonCAD] PythonCAD Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2

Daron Rogers daron at theswamp.org
Tue May 8 18:33:02 CEST 2007

This is in regards to two topics from subject issue.
I've got R35 loaded under windows. Don't ask. However, for Carl, you'll
still need to use the items listed under the pythoncad wiki for loading
under cygwin. I once tried it under cygwin and couldn't get it working. I
didn't know about the items needed that are listed in the wiki when I
tried it under cygwin. I'm not using cygwin now, and have it loaded up
just fine because of the wiki.

As to the polyline snapping to the endpoint, maybe it's a windows thing,
but Art, it didn't snap to the end. It overlapped.

Daron

P.S. If this is not the way to reply to the mailing list, please let me
know. I'm fairly new to ML's. I'm more familiar with forums.