[PythonCAD] dimensioning

Ed Richley richley at onion-switch.com
Wed Jun 13 02:25:37 CEST 2007

> Grrrrrr .... dumb paste-o.

Great. I just did a svn update and it works much better now. Thanks.
Oddly, my old drawing must contain something inconsistent with the
new code, because it still wants the dimension units to be millimeters.
But, a new drawing works fine.

Can you explain how all the preferences are stored? My simple mind (ruined by
self-taught C-programming) would have a bunch of variables that get set at
start-up and when editing, and written when edit->preferences is told "OK".
But, here there are a bunch of lists, dictionaries, tuples, etc., and it was
really hard for me to follow what was going on. I'm sure there is a good
reason,
but I'd like to know more so I can help.

Thanks.

Ed