[PythonCAD] Updates regarding next release and web site host

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sat Sep 9 21:32:57 CEST 2006

Hi.

I've been doing contract work for the last three weeks, but it looks
like the work is mostly completed so I'll be typing away on PythonCAD
again. The short hiatus on PythonCAD development is unfortunate but
necessary as rent and bills do not wait.

As for the web site, my host informs me that he'll be having to shut
it down sooner rather than later, so it is likely to be offline by
the end of September, though I have no fixed date given to me. I'll
be looking at moving the site to a host he knows, but if that doesn't
work then other alternatives will need investigation. I'll post more
information when I get it.

I did make a number of changes to PythonCAD during my work, and the
code is up at the public repo. Nothing big, just some of the groundwork
being done to improve the setting, saving, and loading of user
preferences. I'm still hoping to make the next release by the end of
this month.

Art