[PythonCAD] Adding layers

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 17:10:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed PythonCAD-DS1-R34 from the PythonCAD website.

First of all: thanks for this great program!

I have however one question, regarding layers. PythonCAD seems to support
multiple layers, but I don't find how to add layers.

Right clicking in the layers field on the left of the screen, gives me the
following errors in the console:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Interface/Gtk/gtkshell.py",
line 104, in __treeViewButtonPress
    _menu = self.__makePopupMenu(widget, _x, _y)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PythonCAD/Interface/Gtk/gtkshell.py",
line 111, in __makePopupMenu
    _path, _col, _cx, _cy = widget.get_path_at_pos(x, y)
TypeError: unpack non-sequence

So I have a feeling that something goes wrong in creating the PopupMenu.

Is this a known bug?
Or is it a problem with my installation?

I am on Debian unstable, and have Python 2.4 as default, and PyGTK2 package
from the Debian repository installed.

Thanks for any help,

sincerely,
Marije