[PythonCAD] Subversion and Apache updated on public repository machine

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue May 9 17:18:05 CEST 2006

Hi.

I've updated both Subversion and Apache on the machine, so anyone
using Subversion to access the repo please e-mail me if you have
trouble. I tried doing the update a month or two ago, but got stuck due
to Apache authorization issues. It turns out that the trunk 'svn' code
utilizes some Apache authorization routines that don't work well against
the trunk 'httpd' code. I suspect that the Subversion developers are
aware of this conflict and will address it in due time, as the
work-around is a simple adjustment to the 'httpd.conf' file.

Art