[PythonCAD] menu creation via tables?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Mon Jun 12 23:12:18 CEST 2006

Should menus be created via tables?  I suggest this because it will
reduce the amount of code that people need to read.  The menu creation
code is very structured.  The reason not to do it is because some day
a menu entry (e.g. a "Recent Files" menu) may need to be computed
rather than static.

I also think (and this is just my opinion) it would be simpler to add
menu entries if they came from a table.  But, I may be wrong.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | When immigration is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | outlawed, only criminals