[PythonCAD] More updates at repo and release probable this week

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Feb 28 21:16:56 CET 2006

Hi.

I've sent another batch of changes to the repo. At long last, the
ability to toggle the RadialDimension entities to display the
value of a diameter instead of a radius is now available, and
the ability to invert an AngularDimension is also present as
well. There is a redraw glitch with the AngularDimension that I'm
going to get fixed, hopefully today or tomorrow. For those using
subversion the new code is just an 'svn update' away.

I'm probably going to make the next release Thursday or Friday. The new
code for transferring entities, plus the changes above, and the various
bug fixes over the last month make it seem like a new release is
warranted. Plus I'll be getting back to the quicker release plan that
I'd mentioned earlier.

Art