[PythonCAD] Moving objects breaks dimensions

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Feb 13 19:17:01 CET 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 05:05:11PM +1300, Wilbert Knol wrote:
> I have just done 'svn update' to revision 2158.
>
> Test driving this revision (as well as previous revisions) I find that
> moving objects that have dimensions attached to them doesn't work
> properly. The end points of the dimension line get moved, along with
> the object (a rectangle) but the center of the dim. line along with
> the value stays behind.

Fixing this problem (see the patches I posted to an eariler reply) also
showed me that moving a dimension was not undoable. This shortcoming
has now been fixed, and for those of you using subversion you can
get the changes via 'svn update'. Also, deleting a dimension and then
undoing this operation would cause an error because I'd missing some
places in the 'layer.py' file that create Dimension entities, so the
calls had the now superfluous layer arguments. This bug is also fixed.

Art