[PythonCAD] PythonCAD on OS X 10.4.3

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Nov 28 17:39:29 CET 2005

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 09:07:05AM +0100, Pierre Vaudrey wrote:
> Art,
>
> Le 25 nov. 05 ? 22:12, Art Haas a ?crit :
>
> >Your
> >next 'svn update' will get this fix to 'dimension.py' as well as the
> >patches to the Cocoa interface files.
>
> Running after svn update give :
>
> 2005-11-26 09:04:01.742 PythonCad[3120] An exception has occured:
> [ ... snip ... ]
> Contents/Resources/PythonCAD/Interface/Cocoa/ImageDocument.py", line
> 391, in setImage
>     image.connect("added_object", _m,
> CocoaMessenger.added_object_event)
> TypeError: connect() takes exactly 3 arguments (4 given)

Hmmm. It looks like we're at the point where the connect() messages need
to be fixed. Previously the calls to connect() required passing an
instance of a class and a class method, so in the code above the
variable '_m' was the instance, and 'CocoaMessenger.added_object_event'
was the method. I simplified connect() by consolidating the arguments,
so that now a bound instance method is the only argument. I'll change
the 'ImageDocument.py' file, commit my change, and then when you next do
an 'svn update' please let me know if my changes fix the problem.

Art Haas