[PythonCAD] Offline again for a short while

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Sun Jul 24 00:54:09 CEST 2005

Hi.

I'll be offline mostly over the next week, so there will not be anything
new appearing in the repo. The recent changes that have filtered up have
helped with the file saving problem reported last month, but still more
changes are needed to make things more robust. I hope to make and test
the necessary changes over the next few weeks. As the last release was
in the end of May I think that a release must be made during August.

Art