[PythonCAD] Small update at the repository

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Fri Jan 21 23:41:15 CET 2005

Hi.

A small set of changes has been added. People using PyGTK 2.4 and newer
will now have the gtk.ColorButton widget utilized to select colors in
the preference dialog, and a couple of other small changes have been
made. If you are using an older PyGTK and have a problem when the
preference dialog is used, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.

The current svn code now utilizes both the gtk.ComboBox and
gtk.ColorWidget widgets if they are available, and making the changes
to utilize these widgets has been fairly straightforward. Hopefully more
interface improvements can be made as easily as these have been done.

Art