[PythonCAD] Some problems...

José Antonio Martín Prieto jantonio.martin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:50:32 CET 2005

Hi,
Trying to get familiar with PythonCAD, I've been drawing a simple ISO sheet
(just to draw something) and I have many problems to draft such a simple
drawing. I'm using autocad everyday, and the behavior of PythonCAD is being
hard for me. Some examples:
- Is there any way to introduce relative coordinates? In autocad this is
done by typing a "@" before the coordinates.
- Is there any way to copy an object from a base point to another point? If
not, I think this could be easily implemented as a "move" operation but
without deleting the object being moved.
- When I draw a segment just over another one, do the two segments exist or
are they merged? In the first case, how do I select only one of them?

Regards,
Jose Antonio