[PythonCAD] PythonCAD Digest, Vol 32, Issue 10

MARCOS ROSELL rosell81 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 21:53:26 CET 2005

About shortcuts:

First I want to say sorry for my inglish (I`m from
Argentina and here we speack spanish)

Autocad use a text menu window that all the people
that I know take advantage of it.
There you don´t have keiboard shortcuts, you have
command sortcuts but ( here is the good part of it )
you don´t have to push enter to do the command.
For example:
You want to move an object:
You just select the object and pres M (move) en then
instead of the enter key, you push the <space> key
(also works with the <enter> key )and then you move
the object.
Using the <space> key saves time and hand movements
to.
This kind of workin allows you to have a hand in the
mouse and a hand in the keyboard and you dont have to
move it from there.

Thanks for listening and I hope this considerations
could be useful

Marcos Rosell
rosell81 at yahoo.com