[PythonCAD] Expect a release this week

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Mon Dec 5 20:29:04 CET 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 11:04:16AM -0600, Art Haas wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As the last release was at the end of October, I'm thinking that another
> release is due. While there have not been massive amounts of changes
> since the last release, a number of good bug fixes have been applied,
> so for people not accessing the code via subversion, an official release
> would be useful. So, expect a release within a day or two. After then,
> I'd like to try and tackle addressing some of the issues regarding
> saving user preferences, and I'd also like to push on replacing the
> GTKImage class with the ImageView/ImageWindow approach.

Hi.

A short followup - I've just added a 'Deselect' menu choice and the code
to permit deselecting some/all of the currently selected objects. The
core code has had this ability for some time, there was no interface
code written to utilize it, however. Also, the recent selection
highlighting work brought a mail message or two about adding
deselection, so here's the first pass.

Art