[PythonCAD] PythonCAD and Hurricane Katrina

ahaas@airmail.net ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Aug 31 19:37:50 CEST 2005

Hi.

I live(d) in Slidell, Louisiana a week ago, but after the hurricane hit
I'm not sure just where I'll be calling home now. The eye of the storm
passed over the city, and I've not had a chance yet to get back there
and see if/how my former residence survived. It may be this weekend
or early next week before I can get over there, and judging by the
damage that the news reports show it looks like some flooding damage
is almost a certainty.

So, for the forseeable future I'm not going to be working on PythonCAD.
I am _NOT_ abandoning the project, but the next couple of weeks at least
will be busy cleaning up from the storm, and then the next challenge will
be handling housing.

Periodically I'll send an e-mail to the list in regards to my status
and PythonCAD.

Art