[PythonCAD] Some new stuff in the repo

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Fri Aug 12 21:25:24 CEST 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 06:47:06PM -0500, Art Haas wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've sent some stuff out that contains various changes to the Layer
> class and the Quadtree class that address some of the file loading
> and entity storage issues that have come up recently. The "evil" drawing
> that caused problems previously now loads without complaint. I'll be
> making more changes over the next week so expect some more changes to
> appear shortly. For people accessing the code via subversion, if you
> have any problems with the latest changes please send me an e-mail.

A second set of changes dealing with file loading and Layer storage
are now at the repo. Again, anyone who is accessing the code via
subversion should e-mail me if they find a problem loading a drawing.
The drawing that started the ball rolling on these changes I can still
load without difficulty, and a few drawings I've made have been loaded
without problems as well.

Art