[PythonCAD] More changes at the repo, release coming shortly

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue May 25 17:39:51 EDT 2004

Hi.

I've added more changes to the code, and made them available at the
repo. There are a few undo/redo changes, and a number of other smaller
changes fixing various bugs. The drawing of tangent circles was messed
up, and now that should be fixed. There was also a number of bugs that
were tripped when a file was saved, and they've been fixed.
Unfortunately I broke the file saving code prior to the release last
month, and the bug is just now fixed, so things have been broken for
quite some time. I'll be making a release probably tomorrow or Thursday
so that the fixes are available to people downloading the tar archives.
Subversion users can get them by simply doing 'svn update'. I'd planned
to do a little more work before making the release, but the file save
bugs are speeding things up.

Art