[PythonCAD] Sorry to report lack of progress ...

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Thu Mar 25 12:12:55 EST 2004

Hi.

This last week or so I have accomplished little if anything on the
undo/redo work, and as we are approaching the end of March, it is
extremely unlikely that I'll be making a release this month. I'm
still working on resolving some issues with the code, and things
always seem to get more complicated (naturally), so my progress has
been minimial to non-existant. I've also been spending some time
getting a SparcStation20 of mine updated with newer Linux stuff as
I finally got some more hard drive space for the machine.

Art