[PythonCAD] Updated subversion at the public repository

Peter Gossner gossner at arcom.com.au
Thu Jan 15 08:07:55 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:57:48 -0600  "Art Haas" <ahaas at airmail.net>
wrote:
>Hi.
>
>The public repo is now running Subversion 0.36.0. If you are running an
>older version you probably should consider upgrading, though I know of
>no incompatibilities between this latest release and prior releases.
>I'm installing this version on my local machine as well.

Cool.
Thanks.
I hope to be able to start contributing (even docs < API ?)
Soonish (a couple of weeks)
We are having a Linux Conf here at the moment (Adelaide South Australia)
With lots of _great Python_ (and gnome / debian ....) stuff... my head
is stuffed full and there are two days to go..
Pete

--
Mesage Composed: Thu Jan 15 13:07:34 UTC 2004
Calendar events:

< http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/ >
< http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner >
< gossner at arcom.com.au >