[PythonCAD] newbie install can't find Generic.globals

Bud Rogers budr at netride.net
Tue Feb 24 18:17:53 EST 2004

Greetings,

Just saw the release announcement on c.l.p, thought I would have a look
at pythoncad.  I followed the installation instructions on the web
page.  If I run gtkpycad.py from the source directory, it seems to work
OK.  If I run it from its installed location in /usr/local/bin, I get
this error:

budr at twocups:~$ which gtkpycad.py
/usr/local/bin/gtkpycad.py
budr at twocups:~$ gtkpycad.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/gtkpycad.py", line 31, in ?
    import Generic.globals
ImportError: No module named Generic.globals

I know just enough about python to whet my appetite.  What have I
overlooked?

--
Bud Rogers	<budr at netride.net>	 KD5SZ