[PythonCAD] pydwg 0.33% err

Guy Edwards guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com
Thu Sep 4 22:38:18 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 21:42, Art Haas wrote:
[snip]
> > http://lx-viewer.sourceforge.net/dwg/dwg.php
>
> Hi.
>
> My latest 'dwg.py' works on 9 of the 10 drawings, but the 'HEX_SLOT_NUT'
> file fails. I think that file may be corrupt due to the way the 'dwg.py'
> script fails and my other DWG reading program fails on it as well. Can
> this file be loaded into Autocad?

Interesting.
- goes away
- downloads individual file by hand
- tests with dwg.py

Yes, it works fine now, that test file was corrupt, :-( apologies.

Can you email me your latest? I suspect you'll have 100% success now.
What do you want tested next? R13? Will the same file do it?

Cheers
Guy

--
Guy Edwards <guy_j_edwards at HotPOP.com>