[PythonCAD] More option updates checked in

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Tue Jul 15 15:02:48 EDT 2003

Hi.

I've sent another batch of option changes to the public repository now.
There is still much more work to do, but I think the direction that the
code is moving is the right one. I'm trying to avoid using module
variables in more places and these changes replace a few of this will
class variables. The DimStyle objects have changes like this and I think
these changes will make this class more robust. While working on the
DimStyle changes I could see a number of potential bugs that existed in
the previous implementation and I think these bugs are now fixed.

I'd like to make the next release sometime next week; there are still
more option changes and cleanups I'd like to complete over the next week
or so. It is looking like the ninth release will focus on cleanups with
relatively little new stuff added.

I'd also like to upgrade the Apache/Subversion software on the remote
machine this week or upcoming weekend, so I'd advise people accesssing
the code through subversion to upgrade to the latest release.

Art