[python3-ldap] Submit LDIF data for processing via ldap3

Giovanni Cannata cannatag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:22:22 CET 2015

Hello Michael,
converting an LDIF-CHANGE to an operation is a feature not provided by
the ldap3 library, but it should be easy to develop.

Can I ask why you need that? Keep in mind that LDIF-CHANGE is related
to LDAP server operations, not client's, and usually you already have
some server utilities to do that.

Bye,
Giovanni