[python3-ldap] Library name change?

Brian Stinson bstinson at ksu.edu
Mon Oct 27 14:39:09 CET 2014

Hi Gary,

I would be happy to merge your spec and mine, and include you in the
Fedora/EPEL changelog (if you or anyone else on the list is a Fedora
contributor, I'm happy to co-maintain as well).

I may have to make some changes to the spec for everything to work
properly across all versions, but I'll be sure to link the package
review here after it's submitted in case anyone would like to comment.

Brian