[python3-ldap] R: Library name change?

Python3-ldap python3ldap at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:14:26 CEST 2014

Hi Joseph,
Why do you say that the name change would impact the code? The name space would remain the same (ldap3) so the code should not change, it's just the name of the package that would be different. This should impact the installation script or the requirements.txt. What is your invocation pattern for the library?

I'm asking this to understand the impact of this hypothetical change.

Thanks,
Giovanni