[python3-ldap] ldif producer strategy

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed May 21 14:44:27 CEST 2014

It looks like the connection response only maintains the last operation applied
when utilizing this strategy for multiple changes.

Under this scenario, the version header is written out each time so accumulating
changes forces disk access for each set and string manipulation to reformat. This
might be less than optimal when building change sets in the 100k+ range.

Currently I am cherry picking all sorts of code out to produce my own methods
which is not very maintainable. What do you think Giovanni?

Thanks,
jlc