[python3-ldap] ldap search object

Gary Waters mr.gary.waters at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:19:41 CET 2014

Hi,

Ahh.. I just read this RFC:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3673

Please ignore my previous email. I believe my server is ignoring these
Dynamic attributes unless specified.

I am going to make a list variabled, called
FORCE_ALL_OPERATIONAL_ATTRIBUTES with the following attributes
requested:

* accountUnlockTime aci attributeTypes copiedFrom copyingFrom
createTimestamp creatorsName dITContentRules dITStructureRules dncomp
entrydn entryid hasSubordinates ldapSchemas ldapSyntaxes matchingRules
matchingRuleUse modifiersName modifyTimestamp nameForms nsAccountLock
nsAIMStatusGraphic nsAIMStatusText nsBackendSuffix nscpEntryDN
nsds5ReplConflict nsICQStatusGraphic nsICQStatusText nsIdleTimeout
nsLookThroughLimit nsRole nsRoleDN nsSchemaCSN nsSizeLimit nsTimeLimit
nsUniqueId nsYIMStatusGraphic nsYIMStatusText numSubordinates
objectClasses parentid passwordAllowChangeTime passwordExpirationTime
passwordExpWarned passwordGraceUserTime passwordHistory
passwordRetryCount pwdExpirationWarned pwdGraceUserTime pwdHistory
pwdpolicysubentry retryCountResetTime subschemaSubentry vendorName
vendorVersion

If anyone is interested, I can work it into the ldap3 module and search
class.

For now I will just put this into my app.

- Gary