[python3-ldap] Compatibility mode

Philipp Erbelding philipp at copythat.de
Thu Dec 12 22:15:34 CET 2013

Hi,
from looking at the source for python3-ldap-0.7.0 it seems to me, that the compatibility mode for applications using python-ldap is not included yet. At least I did not find method signatures for the ones our application seems to be using.
Am I missing something or is this still on the agenda to be tackled?
A drop in replacement would be really useful and I think this is a very nice feature to have, especially for people stuck with maintaining software, whose original developers are sort of unavailable today…

Kind regards,
Philipp