[python-win32] Recommended web server implementation to actively run multiple flask web apps on a windows machine

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Sep 8 03:09:16 EDT 2023

Vernon, this is really just for dev testing, and/or for testing a bit
across machines, etc. - would also never consider running an actual
production web server on windows - last time did that was a very long
time ago, when classic ASP, and ASP.net, running against MSSQL server
were my focus areas.

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA