[python-win32] Memory access violation using pywin32 as WSH

Bob Kline bkline at rksystems.com
Wed Nov 30 16:51:22 EST 2022

We have a glimmer of hope. Just got a fresh build of xmetal.exe from the
vendor, and it's not failing in my initial tests. Much more testing to do,
but this looks very promising. I've asked them to tell me about the fix,
but they've dodged that question so far.

So let me stop here and tell you how grateful I am for your patient
assistance. And (of course) for creating this package in the first place.

🙏🏼
Many thanks,
Bob