[python-win32] [ANN] pywin32 build 304 released

Steven Manross steven at manross.net
Mon May 2 20:01:08 EDT 2022

Solved.  Huge thanks for pointing me to what I should have read to begin with.  😊 ☹

Thank you very much!

In case anyone finds this thread...

Solution was to run:

# cd \python38 (where my python was installed):

# python Scripts/pywin32_postinstall.py -install

... per the link Mark provided (post install script is a little above this entry point in the article).

https://github.com/mhammond/pywin32/blob/main/README.md#the-specified-procedure-could-not-be-found--entry-point-not-found-errors

Steven