[python-win32] AES based win32crypt lib for python3

Raja Sekhar royalraja at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:24:10 EDT 2020

Hi Team,

I have seen win32crypt lib for python, And it is built on DES algorithm.

I am searching for such library in Python using  AES Algorithm. I have gone
through pyAesCrypt, Crypto.Cipher  which is taking an explicit key for
encryption.

I would be grateful if you could help me to find a library in python3,

which uses AES encryption library similar to win32crypt which encrypts data
using a session key derived from current user's logon credentials  as in
‘CryptProtectData’ function.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Raja